Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic Or Metal Cabinet||Fearture:||Single Pole Thermal Trip|
|Voltage:||14 Vdc Or 12-24 Vdc||IP Grade:||Plastic Cover Has Splash/dust Proof|
|Brand Name:||VICTOR For E5||Reset Type:||Automotive , Manual Or Modified Reset|
DC Audio System Circuit Protection Automotive And Thermal Protector
|Circuit Breaker Specifications|
|Overcurrent circuit breaker is the use of bimetal structures, when the electric vehicle the circuit overload, can achieve rapid power off protection function.|
|Rating:||T1: 5-50A, 14Vdc
T2&T3: 5-50A, 28Vdc
|Interrupt Rating:||2.5KA @ 12 Vdc for T1/T1-28Vdc sealed& T3 (branch circuit protection)|
|Operating Tempeature rating:||-40℉(-40℃) to 185℉(85℃)|
|Stortage Temperature rating:||-40℉(-40℃) to 260℉(125℃)|
|Materials:||BlackUL-Rate thermoplastic body (thermo set for T2’s body and botton);
Cover is gray thermoplastic or steel
T1: Gold ; T2: Silver
|Marking:||Custom marking available; consult factory for option|
|Terminal:||#10-32 thread and quick-contector available|
|Torque rating:||24in-lb (2.7Nm) max|
|Mounting torque rating:||Plastic cover: 15in-lb (1.7Nm)
Metal cover: 30in-lb (3.4 Nm)
|Ingress Protection rating:||IP 66 on plastic cover (except for terminal)|
|Compliance:||SAE J553 ; SAE J1171 Ignition protection
(consult factory for ignition protection rating)
|Ⅰ Type||1: Type 1: Auto reset
2: Type 2: Modified reset (Metal cover only by silver color)
3: Type 3: Manual reset (Plastic cover only)
|Ⅱ Case||1: Metal without mount
2: Metal with horizontal mounting bracket
3. Metal with parallel mounting bracket
4. Metal or plastic with single parallel mount
6. Plastic without mount
7. Plastic with horizontal mounting bracket
8. Plastic with parallel mounting bracket
9. Metal or Plastic with single horizontal mount
|Ⅲ Rating||5-50: 5-50A|
|Ⅳ Voltage||1: 125Vac
|Ⅴ Terminal||A, B, C, D, E, H, J, K, L
Stud: 10-32” (max: 50A)
Quick connector: 0.25” (max: 30A)
|Ⅵ Mtg Hole||5: 0.196 dia.
6: 0.237 dia.
7: 0.265 dia.
|╳ Customer Special request code (a, b, c, d, e)||PVC coated with 10” (254mm) wire loop/ colored coated wire
a: 10A, 16 AWG (green)
b. 15A, 16 AWG ( yellow)
c. 20A, 14 AWG (black)
d. 25A, 14 AWG (white)
e. 30A, 12 AWG (red)
1 Circuit breaker can do is protect the circuit from a high current short circuit.
2 Through its thermal trip it can protect the circuit from overload conditions. A circuit breaker will trip if too large a draw or current flow occurs across a thermal shunt inside.
3 It can also have a ground fault circuit interrupter integrated internally in case of a difference in potential between neutral and ground resulting from voltage leakage from appliances or to protect against potential electrocutions.
(1) Warranty ( 24 months warranty )
1. The warranty starts from the delivery date from our factory;
2. During the warranty, any defective product will get repaired or replaced for free ;
3. It is beyond the warranty as the products breaked by the violence , the carelessness or repaired , altered without authorization.
(2) Lead Time
1. Sample orders will be delivered from our factory within 7 working days.
2. General orders will be delivered from our factory within 7-15 working days.
3. Bulk orders will be delivered from our factory within 25 working days at most
1. By EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or other express.
2. By our forwarding agent (by air or by sea).
3. By your own forwarding agent.
4. By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China.
Images of Automotive Circuit Breaker:
1.Q: Are you a factory?
A: Yes,we are a factory,have our own production automotive circuit breaker,worker and equipment.
2.Q: What's your policy on samples?
A: All our existing samples are free for clients,and clients only need to pay sample delivery cost or we cam send sample via clients' express account.
3.Q:What's your delivery time?
A: Our usual delivery time is 15-35days after sample approved,we have special priority for urgent orders.
4.Q: Can you delivery to my location?
A:Yes,we welcome DDU and DDP delivery term and can send cargo to clients' company or warehouse directly.
Our company picture: